Zone3 Men's Agile 2021
The Zone3 Agile Featuring a combination of two, three and four millimeter buoyancy panels, the Agile allows your body to float in the water, thus reducing fatigue and allowing you to improve your technique and speed. Combined with a high-stretch shoulder panel for added flexibility, the Agile further improves shape by significantly reducing drag and increasing potential reach with each stroke. It also provides several features not offered by other entry-level wetsuits on the market at this price point. Eco-friendly limestone-derived neoprene and waste rubber tires reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
ATTENTION: for hygienic and sanitary reasons, the SIZE CHANGE on all wetsuit models IS NOT ALLOWED. For the same reasons RETURNS is accepted ONLY IF the wetsuit HAS NOT BEEN WORN. So Before buying the product we strongly recommend that you contact the stor
Available in sizes: S, SM, ST,M, ML, MT, L, XL.
Zone3 Agile triathlon wetsuit technical features:
- seams are completely glued and invisible sewn to ensure complete waterproofing, flexibility and no internal discomfort;
- made up of a blend of Speedflo and Smoothskin coatings to ensure that water does not enter the suit, increasing its weight and causing drag;
- 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels improve freedom of movement, saving energy and reducing fatigue;
- 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels provide a well balanced profile to get the most out of your swim;
- core support flotation panels on the upper legs help keep the legs towards the water surface and thus significantly reduce drag and save energy;
- high visibility panels to stand out when in the water;
- 100% Speedflo and Smoothskin lining for waterproofness and minimal resistance;
- Fully glued and blind stitched for added comfort and warmth;
- new Talon Resistant coating applied to the front leg to improve durability and reduce accidental nail tearing;
- Slimline Pro Speed cuffs offer superior removal speed;
- YKK zipper on the back of the suit with a cord attached for ease of use.
Composition: 100% Yamamoto
ATTENTION: for hygienic health reasons, the SIZE CHANGE ON THE SUIT IS NOT POSSIBLE. Before purchasing the product, we strongly recommend that you contact the store by email
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 10,90 (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Denmark, France, Austria, Bulgaria, Andorra, Hungary, Monaco, Slovenia, Andorra), € 15,00 (Bosnia Herzegovina, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Finlad, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Sweden), € 20,00 (Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Slovakia);
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar ;
- - other delivery services: not available.
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if the return is communicated within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty;
- - size change is only possible for Italy. Customers from foreign countries can proceed with a second order after the return with refund ;
- - more information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal, PayPlu or Stripe;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;