Declaration on the processing of personal data and consent to the use of data at: www.nuotomaniashop.it
This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Gian Maria D'Amici - Via Donatello, 16 - 00034 Colleferro RM (Italy)
Email address of the holder: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third-Party Company Data Management for Sales Activity
Nuoto Store srl - Via Antonio Calderara, 151 - 00125 Rome (Italy)
Email address of the holder: email@example.com
The data provided will be communicated and managed by a third party, the Nuoto Store srl (Via Antonio Calderara 151 00125 Roma, CF and P.IVA 07612951009). Their processing will be for the sole purpose of carrying out sales procedures, as the company that sells and issues tax documents is Nuoto Sotre srl.
- Processing Purposes: the data you provide to Nuoto Store srl will be used for the purpose and for the purpose of carrying out the sale and for any communications concerning the same commercial operation.
- Processing methods: the ways in which personal data will be processed include the possibility of using Nuoto Store srl personal data, contact e-mail or telephone number for communications relating to the sale.
- Provision of data: the provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1 is mandatory and any refusal of authorization entails the cancellation of the sales contract.
- Communication and dissemination of the data provided will be communicated and managed by Nuoto Store srl. Their processing will be for the sole purpose of carrying out sales practices. On the part of Nuoto Store srl, communications are not expected to other parties or dissemination of the data entered. The data provided will not be subject to communication or dissemination to third parties beyond Nuoto Store srl. The Data Controller is Gian Maria D'Amici - Via Donatello, 15 - 00034 Colleferro RM (Italy).
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: telephone number, email, cookies, Usage data, Data communicated during use of the service, name, surname, address , company name, Tax Code, VAT number, country, province, zip code, city, billing address.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the Data collected Processing method.
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website and the Software (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers) may have access to the Data.i, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of data processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or other legal basis specified below, until the User objects ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is in any case always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section on the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Owner contacting him at the details shown at the beginning.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Owner may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period the Personal Data will be deleted . Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of treatment of collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Access to accounts on third party services, Contacting the User, Payment management, SPAM protection, Statistics and Visualization of content from external platforms.
To obtain more detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are specifically relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Users who have provided their e-mail address may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes linked to this Website, as well as to satisfy requests for support.
Personal Data collected: telephone number.
Contact by phone or WhatsApp (this Website)
Users who have provided their telephone number may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes linked to this Website, as well as to satisfy requests for support.
WhatsApp is an app for managing and sending phone messages provided by WhatsApp nc.
Personal Data collected: telephone number.
Mailing lists or newsletters (this Website)
By registering to the mailing list or to the newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website may be transmitted The User's email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Website or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: email.
Manage contacts and send messages (phpList)
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. These services could also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time of display of the messages by the User, as well as to the User's interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages ..
PhpList ( phpList Ltd )
PhpList is an email management and emailing software provided by phpList Ltd
Personal Data collected: email, name.
Contact form (this Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: email.
Payment management services allow this Website to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. The data used for the payment are acquired directly by the manager of the requested payment service without being in any way treated by this Website.
Some of these services could also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as email containing invoices or notifications regarding payment.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make online payments.
PayPlug is a payment service provided by PayPlug SAS, which allows the User to make online payments.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Website.
Interactions and information acquired from this Website are in any case subject to User's privacy settings related to each social network.
In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data related to the pages in which it is installed.
Like Button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The "Like" button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: cookies and usage data.
With this type of servants are uploaded to our video product data sheets relating to the products offered.
YouTube is a video content visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows Stock Phone to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Website, potentially containing Users' Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, the User allows the Application to identify him and give him access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is indicated below, registration and authentication services could be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this application will be able to access some Data stored by the third party service used for registration or identification.
Direct registration (this Website)
The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing his Personal Data directly to this Website.
Personal Data collected: ZIP code, city, Tax ID, surname, date of birth, email address, address, billing address, shipping address, country, name, house number, telephone number, VAT number, password, province, business name and sex.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: cookies and usage data.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and to interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even in the in case Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data related to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Website to integrate these contents within its pages.
This type of service allows users to evaluate the behavior of users while browsing this website. Session recording consists of recording the path of the users (the movement of the cursor on the web page, the scroll of the web page, the clicks) / actions that the user performs on the web page, the depth of navigation on our site).
If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not5000/5000 Limite di caratteri: 5000 use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Smartlook (Smartsupp.com, s.r.o)
Smartlook is a service user registration service provided by Smartsuoo.com, s.r.o. which allows this Website to study the purchasing behavior of its users.
Manage user reviews
This type of service allows the collection, analysis, management and publication of user reviews. The service sends Users the post-sale review request emails.
Yotpo (Yotpo Inc)
Yotpo is a service that allows Users to leave their opinion on the products sold on this Website.
Manage search results Users
This type of service makes it easier for users to view the search results on this website.
Doofinder (Doofinder Sl)
Doofinder is a powerful, fast and intuitive search engine that improves the users' shopping experience.
Learn more about Personal Data
Hosting and backend infrastructure
This type of service has the function of hosting Data and files that allow this Website to function, allow its distribution and provide an infrastructure ready for use to provide specific features of this Website.
Some of these services work through geographically dispersed servers in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data is stored.
SpazioRC (SpazioRC by Angelo Recca)
SpazioRC is a hosting service provided by SpazioRC of Angelo Recca
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data previously expressed;
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below;
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed;
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction;
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than the their preservation;
- obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner;
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The user has the right to receive his / her data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
- oppose an automated decision-making process. The User has the right to oppose an automated decision-making process related to natural persons, including the profi 2565/5000 tion
- make a complaint. The User can file a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in pursuing a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons connected to their particular situation .
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller treats data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
How to disable cookies through browser configuration
If you wish, you can also manage cookies directly through your browser settings. However, by deleting the cookies from the browser, the www.nuotomaniashop.it site may not work properly. To disable cookies, follow the instructions on the specific help page of the web browser you are using by clicking on the following links: