Zone3 Women's New Advance+
The Zone3 New Advance+ Women wetsuit is recognized as the best entry level on the market and Zone3 has worked hard to improve its appearance and above all its sensations and performance, while maintaining the lowest possible price. In addition to providing warmth, the suit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort. The new arrangement of the shoulders and the armpit lining help to reduce friction by 8.5% and increase comfort and flexibility. The use of 'SpeedFlo' fabric on 70% of the suit reduces resistance to water to a minimum, increases speed and improves durability. The remaining 30% is made of high quality smooth rubberized neoprene.
ATTENTION: for hygienic and sanitary reasons, the SIZE CHANGE on all wetsuit models IS NOT ALLOWED. For the same reasons RETURNS is accepted ONLY IF the wetsuit HAS NOT BEEN WORN. So Before buying the product we strongly recommend that you contact the stor
Available in sizes: XS, S, SM, ST, M, L, XL.
Zone3 women's New Advance+ triathlon wetsuit features
- brand New 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel design provides high levels of flexibility, comfort and efficiency with each stroke;
- 16% weight reduction versus the 2020 model whilst still maintaining the same levels of buoyancy and warmth;
- 10 different materials used to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability whilst still maintaining a low price point;
- no nylon panels or external flatlock stitching to prevent water entry and improve speed and comfort;
- AQUA-X coatings used to minimise drag and increase speed through the water;
- smoothskin fabric used to prevent water from permeating the suit and weighing it down;
- 4mm core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and fatigue;
- high Visibility prints to help stand-out when in the water;
- slimline Pro-Speed cuffs offer superior removal speed;
- laser Precision collar provides a comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck;
- raglan sleeve panel layout offers increased flexibility to allow for greater stroke efficiency;
- eco-Friendly Neoprene is derived from naturally occurring limestone and utilizes scrap rubber tyres as part of the production process to significantly reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.
Composition: 100% Yamamoto neoprene
ATTENTION: for hygienic health reasons, the SIZE CHANGE ON THE SUIT IS NOT POSSIBLE. Before purchasing the product, we strongly recommend that you contact the store by email
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 10,90 (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Denmark, France, Austria, Bulgaria, Andorra, Hungary, Monaco, Slovenia, Andorra), € 15,00 (Bosnia Herzegovina, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Finlad, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Sweden), € 20,00 (Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Slovakia);
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar ;
- - other delivery services: not available.
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if the return is communicated within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty;
- - size change is only possible for Italy. Customers from foreign countries can proceed with a second order after the return with refund ;
- - more information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal, PayPlu or Stripe;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;