In this post we see closely the racing swim suits Speedo Fastskin LZR Pure Intent and Speedo Fastskin LZR Pure Valor listing the five reasons that make them innovative compared to the competition swim suits of other companies. Placed on the market in 2019 Intent and Valor have immediately climbed the sales rankings of our online shop.
Speedo took three years to develop the new Speedo LZR Pure Intent and LZR Pure Valor covering more than 500,000 km and working closely with 330 elite swimmers during the development process.
At Speedo Aqualab, the greatest minds in the field of textile engineering, sports science, computational fluid dynamics, test protocols and design have come together to produce this highly technological racing costume.
Speedo Fastskin LZR Pure Intent
- Provides more compression. The Speedo LZR Pure Intent is the evolution of the LZR Racer X and boasts a double overlap compression system as well as better positioning of the seams in the legs for both men and women. This system has been designed to provide maximum compression to the main muscle groups of the legs;
- supports more power in the stroke of legs and pectorals. The higher compression generated by LZR Pure Intent is able to support a stronger leg stroke and to maintain the power generated by swimmers in the starting and tacking phases;
- it is even easier to put on. With the intelligent fusion of three new fabrics, Speedo LZR Pure Intent is even easier to wear than its predecessors;
- the fabric design is inspired by shark skin. Inspired by nature! Speedo conducted an in-depth study on shark skin and then developed a fabric capable of "managing turbulence". Portions of textured fabric have been inserted in strategic areas of the costume. This generates micro vortices which, by sucking up the water in close contact with the body, reduce the resistance to progress, generating a more hydrodynamic swim;
- it's even more comfortable. The flexible zone compression design on the Speedo LZR Pure Intent makes it even more comfortable to wear, giving the swimmer greater freedom of movement. The women's swimsuit has newly designed suspenders, more comfortable around the shoulders and capable of allowing greater freedom of movement.
Both the woman and the man models are available in the classic black (black) and red / black / silver (red / black / silver) versions. The women's model is also available in the closed version (closed back) and / or in the open version (open back) behind.
Speedo LZR Valor
- It is the lightest ever. This racing costume was designed by Speedo to be light, flexible and fast. The new generation of fast race swim suits is born!
- it is an evolution of the LZR Elite 2. Valor is a direct evolution of the LZR Elite 2 one of the best-selling competition swim suits in the history of modern swimming. The new technologies developed by Speedo over the past three years have been applied to the Valor compared to Elite 2. Valor is a costume designed for powerful leg strokes, long distances and fast race closings. Its main focus is flexibility;
- greater stability of the core muscles in the female model. In the dona model, the abdomen area, has a double layer structure that guarantees greater rigidity of the core during performance. In the men's model the inside of the leg is reinforced for moderate muscle compression that guarantees freedom of movement;
- greater muscle support. The LZR Valor, both for men and women, provides greater support for leg muscles. A new internal seam of the leg more compact offers more support during the kick;
- new finishes with greater hydrodynamics. In line with the LZR philosophy, the Speedo LZR Pure Valor has refined finishes that reduce its resistance in water. Male jammers have a new finish on the leg and belt, while the female model has finishes around the neck and arm. These additions are designed to make the Speedo LZR Pure Valor more comfortable than ever.
Both the woman and the man models are available in the classic black (black) and red / black (red / black) versions. The women's model is also available in the closed version (closed back) and / or in the open version (open back) behind.