Zone3 Women's Vision 2021
The 2021 Vision wetsuit is an innovative product in the Zone3 range, also made for Women! The innovative Full Speed-FloTime coating minimizes friction and increases speed through the water. A new 2 mm Free Flex shoulder panel with a high lining. This unique panel design is based on the upper part of the chest, on each of the entrances and on the side of the beam to allow water flow. Ultimately this translates into fundamental improvements in flow rate that can be achieved with each stroke, thus improving swimming strength and speed.
Available in sizes: XS, S, SM, ST, M, L, XL.
Zone3 New Vision triathlon wetsuit features Women
- Brand New Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel provides a comfortable and energy-efficient swim;
- X-10 one-piece shoulder panel design extends across the chest and shoulders to give more flexibility, comfort and stroke efficiency;
- B.R.E: Body Rotation Enhancement panel on the front chest helps maximise distance per stroke and body roll during your swim;
- 14% weight reduction versus 2020 model despite offering more buoyancy;
- 10 different materials used to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability whilst still maintaining an attractive price point;
- Aerodome is a unique material designed with air bubbles built between the fabric layers to make it lighter and more buoyant, producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene;
- Combination of SCS or AQUA-X coatings to significantly reduce drag and improve durability;
- Pro Speed Arm and Leg cuffs make it one of the fastest suits in transition;
- Laser Precision collar provides a comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck;
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene is derived from naturally occurring limestone and utilizes scrap rubber tyres as part of the production process to significantly reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.
Benefits of a wetsuit featuring Yamamoto material:
- Speed: The aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit;
- Flexibility: A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (underarm) which is just 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials;
- Warmth: High heat retention: Keeping the body warmer in colder waters to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance;
- Eco: The neoprene is also derived from limestone opposed to petroleum which is more environmentally friendly.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 15,00 standard, FREE shipping for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar, € 15,00 for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - other delivery services: not available ;
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if returned to us within 30 days; excluding gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty ;
- - returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Nuoto Mania Shop will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items ;
- - More information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;