Zone3 Women's Aspire Triathlon Wetsuit
The Zone3 Aspire Men triathlon wetsuits are the result of a new technology, which makes the athlete faster and more comfortable in the water, to give advantage during training and racing. Regardless of the level you compete in, the suits cover all the bases and are designed with the triathlete in mind. One of the best wetsuits of the last decade that has won a wide range of industry awards (Triathlete Europe, 220 Magazine and the prestigious BEST BUY award). New integrated one-piece design for shoulders and chest to increase flexibility and distance per stroke. New Aerodome Buoyancy panels on legs and hips (30% more buoyancy than standard neoprene). The suit is made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter and more flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance. Each suit is supplied with a mesh bag for storage. The Aspire is constantly praised for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
ATTENTION: for hygienic and sanitary reasons, the SIZE CHANGE on all wetsuit models IS NOT ALLOWED. For the same reasons RETURNS is accepted ONLY IF the wetsuit HAS NOT BEEN WORN. So Before buying the product we strongly recommend that you contact the stor
Available in sizes: S, SM, ST,M, ML, MT, L, XL.
Zone3 Aspire women's triathlon wetsuit technical features:
- Flexibility: one-piece integrated shoulder and chest panel with 1.5 mm Yamamoto SCS material. Helps save energy, swim faster and improve endurance;
- Buoyancy improvement: Aerodome materials have been added to the hips and legs to help further support the leg muscles. It is a material designed with air bubbles built between layers of fabric to make it lighter and more floating, producing up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene;
- Premium Yamamoto SCS # 39 fabrics designed to ensure maximum flexibility, comfort and all-over body performance;
- The "SCS" aqua dynamic Nano coating applied to neoprene creates almost no resistance through water;
- Flexibility: a huge 480-580% in elongation, compared to human skin (under arm) which is only 60-70%. Maximum flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x materials for conventional wetsuits;
- High heat retention: keeping the body warmer in colder waters to reduce body fatigue and improve performance;
Composition: 100% Yamamoto
ATTENTION: for hygienic health reasons, the SIZE CHANGE ON THE SUIT IS NOT POSSIBLE. Before purchasing the product, we strongly recommend that you contact the store by email
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 10,90 (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Denmark, France, Austria, Bulgaria, Andorra, Hungary, Monaco, Slovenia, Andorra), € 15,00 (Bosnia Herzegovina, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Finlad, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Sweden), € 20,00 (Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Slovakia);
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar ;
- - other delivery services: not available.
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if the return is communicated within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty;
- - size change is only possible for Italy. Customers from foreign countries can proceed with a second order after the return with refund ;
- - more information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal, PayPlu or Stripe;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;