Tyr Women's Venzo Genesis OB/CB
TYR Women's Venzo Genesis openback and closedback, the competition swimsuit with analysed drag at a microscopic perspective, creating an ultra smooth fiber that is frictionless and durable. The compressions cage offers excellent support to key muscle groups ensuring you perform your absolute best. The Venzo Genesis suit has been carefully crafted with a hydrodynamic design that utilizes a seamless construction to streamline your body position while also decreasing drag.
Available sizes: 22 GB (32 IT - 26 FRA), 23 GB (27 FRA), 24 GB (34 IT - 28 FRA), 25 GB (29 FRA), 26 GB (36 IT - 30 FRA), 27 GB (31 FRA), 28 GB (38 IT - 32 FRA), 29 GB (33 FRA), 30 GB (40 IT - 34 FRA), 32 GB (42 IT - 35 FRA). Colors: Crystal, Onyx, Plasma.
TYR Venzo Genesis features
- Endo Compression Cage™. Taping and inner fabric form a compressive, flexible cage of support for the abdominals, obliques and quadriceps that creates a snapback effect and increases distance per stroke.
- Frictionless Fiber Construction™. As the first and only tech suit in the industry to analyze drag from a microscopic perspective, the Venzo utilizes ultra smooth fiber to thread a frictionless, durable fabric.
- Seamless Exo Shell. This hydrodynamic design utilizes a seamless construction to streamline body position while decreasing overall drag.
- Surface Lift Technology™. Surface Lift Technology prevents water from permeating the fabric, resulting in higher body position in the water.
Composition: 70% Nylon / 30% Lycra Spandex
- rinse in fresh water after use - chlorine causes damage over time;
- flatten it out after use so it keeps its shape;
- don't leave it in a plastic bag - dry as soon as possible.
- B: Chest - Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust;
- C: Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline;
- D: Hips - measure around the fullest part of your hip;
- F: Body Length (Body Loop) - In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point.
Body measurements and corresponding sizes are to be considered as a general guideline. Tyr Strongly recommend that any racing suit should be tried on by each swimmer before choosing the appropriate size, based upon individual preference in terms of compression. Swimming stroke and distance may also be key factors in the suit selection.
|F. Body Loop||cm||136-140||141-145||141-145||143.5-146||146-148.5||147-150||150-152||151-154||154-156||157-160|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 15,00 standard, FREE shipping for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar, € 15,00 for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - other delivery services: not available ;
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if returned to us within 30 days; excluding gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty ;
- - returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Nuoto Mania Shop will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items ;
- - More information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;