Dry-land Hand Paddle Set
Hand paddles have a crucial role in dry-land strengthening trainings. Due to their neoprene bands perfectly fit the hands, thereby protecting them. The elastic tube secured to the strap moves freely, completely adjusting to the movement of the specific exercises.
Available in three resistance levels: yellow (light resistance 2.2 / 6.3 kg), red (average strength 3.6 / 10.8 kg) and green (high resistance 5.4 / 14.1 kg).
Designed to emulate the feel and resistance of a swimming pull, this elastic tubo with Paddles help you improve your strength and flexibility, reduce your IM times and train your hands to remain in a flat, relaxed position. Used by the U.S. Olympic Swim Team and swimmers worldwide.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 10,90 (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Denmark, France, Austria, Bulgaria, Andorra, Hungary, Monaco, Slovenia, Andorra), € 15,00 (Bosnia Herzegovina, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Finlad, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Sweden), € 20,00 (Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Slovakia);
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar ;
- - other delivery services: not available.
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if the return is communicated within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty;
- - size change is only possible for Italy. Customers from foreign countries can proceed with a second order after the return with refund ;
- - more information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal, PayPlu or Stripe;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;
Anonymous customer published the 25/10/2021 following an order made on 26/02/2020
è stato richiesto dagli allenatori di nuoto