Arena Powerskin Carbon AIR 2 Jammer
The concept of "Air" makes a leap in quality! Arena Carbon Air 2 jammer presents two essential improvements: the inner lining designed in 3 separate panels that offer greater freedom of movement while reducing weight and single piece construction that gives the swimsuit a better fit.
Available sizes: 36 IT (55 FRA - 22 GB), 38 IT (60 FRA - 24 UK/USA), 40 IT (65 FRA - 26 UK/USA), 42 IT (70 FRA - 28 UK/USA), 44 IT (75 FRA - 30 UK/USA), 46 IT (80 FRA - 32 UK/USA), 48 IT (85 FRA - 34 UK/USA). Colors: Black-Black-Gold, Electric Blue-Dark Grey-Fluo Y, Psyco lime Orange , Red.
STRONG POINT: lightness, strength, flexibility, wearability and freedom of movement improved compared to the first edition of the Carbon Air.
Men's competitive swimwear Arena Powerskin Carbon Air 2 Jammer features:
- integrated horizontal carbon bands lock down at a critical stretch point to provide compression on overextended zones, core stability and power when and where it’s needed. The result is a lighter form of intelligent compression with the comfort of a second skin;
- made from just one piece of fabric, the Powerskin Carbon Air 2, thanks to the absence of multiple seams, offers supreme comfort and absorbs less water, resulting in less drag and an advanced hydrodynamic effect that helps the swimmer glide cleanly through the water. It’s also easier to put on, and once it’s on the body, it feels just like a second skin;
- the internal lining of the Carbon Air 2 consists of 3 separate panels to give greater freedom of movement. For jammers, it reduces pressure on the hips and improves flexibility around the hip flexors. With less internal lining, both women’s and men’s suits are lighter and absorb less water, thus reducing drag and improving glide.;
- FINA approved;
- A height - to determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot;
- B chest - take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust;
- C waist - measure around the narrowest part of your waistline;
- D hips - measure around the fullest part of your hips.
* measure is taken from ground level; inseam is 10cm shorter that inside leg, on average. ** Body measurements and corresponding sizes are to be considered as a general guideline. Arena Strongly recommend that any racing suit should be tried on by each swimmer before choosing the appropriate size, based upon individual preference in terms of compression. Swimming stroke and distance may also be key factors in the suit selection.
|England size (UK/GB)||22||24||26||28||30||32||34|
|Frenche size (FRA)||55||60||65||70||75||80||95|
|Italian size (IT)||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|
- 36 IT (55 FRA - 22 GB), 38 IT (60 FRA - 24 UK/USA), 40 IT (65 FRA - 26 UK/USA), 42 IT (70 FRA - 28 UK/USA), 44 IT (75 FRA - 30 UK/USA), 46 IT (80 FRA - 32 UK/USA), 46 IT (85 FRA - 34 UK/USA)
- Electric blue Dark grey Fuo yellow, Black-Black Gold, Psyco lime Orange
- 65% Polyamide 34% Elastane 1% Carbon Fiber
- Suitable for
- adults and teanager
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 15,00 standard, FREE shipping for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar, € 15,00 for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - other delivery services: not available ;
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if returned to us within 30 days; excluding gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty ;
- - returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Nuoto Mania Shop will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items ;
- - More information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;