INFORMATION pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003. Legislative Decree 196 of June 30, 2006 (Personal Data Protection Code) governs the regulation of the processing of personal data, that is, of any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means concerning the collection, storage, registration, organization, processing, modification, dissemination, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of any information relating to a natural person, legal person, entity or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number. Code itself and in particular pursuant to article 13 of the same (information) as Data Controller of your data, eg personal, Nuoto Mania Shop informs you of the following.
1. Subject of this information
1.1 This information relates to the processing relating to the collection and subsequent operations performed both on the personal data of visitors browsing the pages of the site www.nuotomaniashop.it and on the data that may be sent spontaneously by the Users of the site through the tools for requesting information through the contact form and e-mail messages.
1.2 The processing of personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and freedom of the User, concerned with the processing.
2. Types of data processed
2.1 Navigation data. Access and consultation of the site entails the automatic registration of the following data which cannot in any way identify the user: internet domain and IP protocol, type of browser and operating system of the computer used, date, time and stay on the site, pages visited, any search engine from which you entered the site
2.2 Data provided voluntarily by the User. The personal and / or business data that the user enters in the forms present on the site www.nuotomaniashop.it.
3. Data Controller
3.1 The data controller of the data provided by the interested party is Gian Maria D'Amici Via Donatello 16, 00034 Colleferro (Rome), phone 3220.127.116.119
4. Purpose of the processing
4.1 For all site users. The processing of data provided in a generic way (so-called browsing data, such as, by way of example, anonymous data on visits) will be made, following automatic collection, in order to: ascertain and control access to the site: this collection allows the monitoring of the progress of the site and allows the improvement of the service offered, obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, ascertaining any offenders only in the event of specific requests by the authorities competent.
4.2 For users who register on the site. In addition to the purposes described above, the data relating to users who register on the site will be processed in order to: provide the services provided and requested by the User, provide information and / or send communications relating to the services requested; administrative and accounting purposes required by law following the stipulation of contracts.
5000/5000 Limite di caratteri: 5000
4.3 If the registered user has given appropriate consent by selecting the "newsletter" option at the time of registration, the relative data will also be processed in order to: verify the quality of the services offered also by offering after-sales services ; send commercial communications of a promotional nature relating to products and initiatives of their own; satisfy market research and statistics
5. Treatment modalities
5.1 Your data will be processed in full compliance with the Code regarding the protection of personal data, according to the principles of lawfulness, pertinence and not excess, through manual, IT or telematic tools. In particular, the processing of personal data will be carried out for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
5.2 Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, as required by law.
5.3 The processing of personal data connected to the web services of this site is only handled by the personnel in charge of processing by the Owner or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance of the external system appointed by the Owner.
6. Optional or mandatory nature of providing data
6.1 The provision of personal data that is requested on different collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the related purposes or optional.
6.2 The user is clearly free to choose whether to provide his personal data, by entering them in the appropriate registration forms. Failure to provide data or deny consent to their processing may make it impossible to obtain registration and, therefore, the service requested by the User.
7. Communication and dissemination
7.1 Personal data may be disclosed to those in charge who operate under the direct authority of the Data Controller.
7.2 Personal data will not be communicated to other subjects except for third parties that provide service activities relating to IT tools, to third parties that carry out data analysis activities for statistical purposes, to third parties that carry out transport / shipping activities. In any case the data will be communicated within the limits of the purposes of the treatment described above. Personal data may also be communicated to professional offices for the purpose of fulfilling the legal and fiscal obligations connected with the activity carried out. This communication may be made either to persons allocated in the national territory, or to persons allocated abroad in countries belonging to the European Union or unrelated to it. The data may also be communicated to third parties in charge of site maintenance by the Owner and under his supervision. No personal data acquired by the web service will be released.
8. Rights of the interested party
8.1 It is your right to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, referred to in its entirety, by sending a request to Nuoto Mania Shop of Gian Maria D'Amici as Data Controller, to the aforementioned address, or by fax to the number indicated therein or via e -mail at email@example.com "Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
8.2 The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
1. of the origin of personal data;
2. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
3. of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
4. of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
5. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
8.3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
1. updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration;
2. the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
8.4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.