Neoprene Buoyancy Shorts 3/2 mm Zone 3
Neoprene shorts for swimming and triathlon. Its function is mainly technical since its use facilitates swimming by facilitating the position of the body in the water and facilitating the roll. Made of Yamamoto Smooth Skin neoprene that offers great flexibility and freedom of movement .
Available in sizes: XS , S , M , L , XL. Color: black / green.
Zone3 neoprene shorts technical features
- heat-sealed with Yamamoto Smooth Skin neoprene;
- thickness of the neoprene variable between 2 mm in the center and 3 mm outside;
- lower buoyancy level than 3/5 mm shorts;
- have helped thousands of swimmers improve their swimming technique and speed;
- drawstring waist for greater comfort;
- we recommend size XS for sizes 26-28 GB, S for 30-32 GB, M for 32-34 GB, L for 34-36 GB and XL 36 -38 GB.
Composition : 100% Yamamoto Smooth Skin
Floating neoprene shorts have three main purposes:
- in beginner or intermediate swimmers the main factor preventing them from swimming faster is the lack of stability of the core and legs. Strength and stroke technique are generally good, but they have a bad body position which creates a lot of resistance, which makes swimming much more difficult. The floating shorts put the swimmer in the correct horizontal and hydrodynamic position. This also allows the swimmer to concentrate on a more effective leg stroke and to slide with each stroke, without the sensation of "a sinking leg";
- the extra support allows you to focus more on the stroke technique. The results have shown that over time the position, speed and endurance of a swimmer can be significantly increased by training with neoprene shorts;
- suitable for any level of triathlete who wants to refine their open water swimming technique while in the pool. Swimming in a wetsuit during a triathlon is very different from swimming without a wetsuit during a swimming competition. Most of your power must come from the upper body, while the legs and core provide essential control. These trousers help develop your open water swimming technique while you are in the pool, where wearing a full wetsuit would be too hot or forbidden.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 15,00 standard, FREE shipping for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar, € 15,00 for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - other delivery services: not available ;
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if returned to us within 30 days; excluding gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty ;
- - returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Nuoto Mania Shop will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items ;
- - More information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;