• -20%
Zone3 Advance Men Wetsuits

Zone3 Men's Advance Triathlon Wetsuit

€191.20 €239.00 -20%
VAT included

Zone3 advance wetsuitThe Zone3 Advance Men wetsuit is recognized as the best entry level on the market and Zone3 has worked hard to improve its appearance and above all its sensations and performance, while maintaining the lowest possible price. The use of 'SpeedFlo' fabric on 70% of the suit reduces resistance to water to a minimum, increases speed and improves durability. The remaining 30% is made of high quality smooth rubberized neoprene.

Choose size


ATTENTION: for hygienic and sanitary reasons, the SIZE CHANGE on all wetsuit models IS NOT ALLOWED. For the same reasons RETURNS is accepted ONLY IF the wetsuit HAS NOT BEEN WORN. So Before buying the product we strongly recommend that you contact the stor

Available in sizes: S, SM, ST,M, ML, MT, L, XL.

In addition to providing warmth, the suit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort. The new arrangement of the shoulders and the armpit lining help to reduce friction by 8.5% and increase comfort and flexibility.


  • Innovative "Free Flex" coating material used for axillary panels: it allows more distances to be obtained at each stroke, improves swimming resistance and speed. New laser cut collar construction for a "softer" fit closer to the neck;
  • Use of 'SpeedFlo' fabric on 70% of the suit to minimize resistance, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% is made of high quality smooth rubberized neoprene. Ecological neoprene; using the last extracted limestone and waste rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200 g.;
  • Pro-Speed ​​silicone coated wrists with Zone3 TM trademark on wrists to increase removal speed and thus save time and energy. Quick release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal. The high visibility cuffs, ankles and graphics of the arms help to be seen more clearly in the water;
  • High quality YKK downward zipper that makes the suit easy to put on and take off;
  • The thickness is 2 mm around the shoulders and under the arms, 3 mm on the chest and on the upper part of the back, 4 mm on the bust, legs and side panels;
  • Speedflo is the Zone3 Nano coating that is used on some parts of the Advance wetsuit that offers fantastic flexibility, buoyancy and durability.

Composition: 100% neoprene

ATTENTION: for hygienic health reasons, the SIZE CHANGE ON THE SUIT IS NOT POSSIBLE. Before purchasing the product, we strongly recommend that you contact the store by email

S, SM, ST,M, ML, MT, L, XL
Suitable for
adults and teenagers
2.0 ÷ 4.0 mm
Wetsuit types


The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :

  • - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 10,90 (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Denmark, France, Austria, Bulgaria, Andorra, Hungary, Monaco, Slovenia, Andorra), € 15,00 (Bosnia Herzegovina, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Finlad, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Sweden), € 20,00 (Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Slovakia);
  • - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar ;
  • - other delivery services: not available.


  • - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if the return is communicated within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty;
  • - size change is only possible for Italy. Customers from foreign countries can proceed with a second order after the return with refund ;
  • - more information for returning the goods.

Payment methods

  • - credit card by PayPal, PayPlu or Stripe;
  • - bank transfer;
  • - cash on delivery not available;

You might also like

Product added to wishlist