Speedo Replacement Swim Goggle Straps
We are sorry but the English description of this product is currently not available. Try again soon.
Si tratta del ricambio ideale per gli occhialini della Speedo modelli: Speedsocket ed Aquasocket.
Realizzato al 100% in resistente silicone nero con scritta Speedo in bianco laterale.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 10,90 (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Denmark, France, Austria, Bulgaria, Andorra, Hungary, Monaco, Slovenia, Andorra), € 15,00 (Bosnia Herzegovina, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Finlad, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Sweden), € 20,00 (Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Slovakia);
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar ;
- - other delivery services: not available.
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if the return is communicated within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty;
- - size change is only possible for Italy. Customers from foreign countries can proceed with a second order after the return with refund ;
- - more information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal, PayPlu or Stripe;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;
Cliente published the 25/10/2021 following an order made on 11/03/2020
Io l'ho utilizzato per un vecchio modello di Speed Socket Speedo ed perfetto
Cliente published the 25/10/2021 following an order made on 11/10/2014
Tutto ok, come da offerta.
Cliente published the 25/10/2021 following an order made on 21/03/2020
Fanno il loro dovere, io li ho usati per un occhialino non Speedo
Cliente published the 25/10/2021 following an order made on 26/06/2020
L'elastico che fa il suo devore. L'ho montato su di un vecchio Speedsocket ed andato tutto ok