Orca men's Sonar - wetsuit
The Orca Sonar men's wetsuit is the most versatile of the manufacturer's range. Ideal for Total Swimmers looking for an optimal balance between flexibility and buoyancy, this wetsuit has both points where it is needed: buoyancy in the lower part of the body and flexibility at the top. This combination helps you maintain your best position in the water and reduce drag.
Available in sizes: 4, 5, 6, MT, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
Features of the Orca wetsuit open water Sonar:
- Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell has an astounding 513% elongation rate;
- AERODOME 2: this technology, used in the lower part of the body that covers the area of the quadriceps and hip, provides 30% more buoyancy;
- CORE LATERAL STABILIZER (CLS): this panel provides lateral support in the abdomen to avoid lateral movements and strengthen your core, and maintain good technique for longer;
- NO CHAFING: the velcro has been added to the outer flap of the suit, which together with the laser cutting used in the stitching of the collar, reduces friction and rubbing;
- MORE SPEED: A new feature of the new Sonar suit is the addition of a thinner lower leg panel, a 39-cell Yamamoto composite with nano SCS coating that reduces friction in transitions. In addition, Hydrolite panels facilitate the removal of the suit so that the transitions are even faster.
- A: height - to determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot;
- B: chest - take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust;
- C: weight- measure you weight on a weight scale.
* measure is taken from ground level; inseam is 10cm shorter that inside leg, on average. ** Body measurements and corresponding sizes are to be considered as a general guideline. Orca Strongly recommend that any racing suit should be tried on by each swimmer before choosing the appropriate size, based upon individual preference in terms of compression. Swimming stroke and distance may also be key factors in the suit selection.
- 4 - 5 - 6 - MT - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 refer to the size chart
- Neoprene Yamamoto 39 CELL extremely flexible, coating over closed cell neoprene Super Composite Skin (SCS), inner lining InfinitySkin constructed from a high strength nylon, Hydrolite panels.
- Suitable for
- open waters
- multi density neoprene
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 15,00 standard, FREE shipping for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar, € 15,00 for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - other delivery services: not available ;
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if returned to us within 30 days; excluding gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty ;
- - returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Nuoto Mania Shop will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items ;
- - More information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;