ORCA women's RS1 OpenWater Bottom - wetsuit
The perfect option for the Openwater swimmer who appreciates the extra options offered by a two piece wetsuit, the Openwater RS1 wetsuit offers ultimate flexibility with enough added buyancy and warmth to conquer the seven seas in comfort.
Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL. Color: Black/Fluo Orange
Orca man's open water wetsuit RS1 features:
- two piece wetsuit: giving the wearer the perfect solution to finding the perfect fit. The top and bottom half of the suit can be selected in different sizes and joined together. Giving you the ideal fit for your long swims. The super stretchy material can be easily pulled on and off.;
- velcro seal system: replacing the traditional zipper, the velcro seal system offers greater stretch than a zipper so that the flexibility of the wetsuit is enhanced;
- anti-abrasion panel Duraskin protects the wetsuit at the rear in the event of slipping;
- neoprene Yamamoto 39 extremely flexible CELL high quality;
- above coating neoprene closed cell Super Composite Skin (SCS);
- internal lining InfinitySkin constructed from a high strength nylon;
- hydrolite special coating panels that absorbs less water.
- A: Height - to determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot;
- B: chest - take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust;
- C: weight- measure you weight on a weight scale.
* measure is taken from ground level; inseam is 10cm shorter that inside leg, on average. ** Body measurements and corresponding sizes are to be considered as a general guideline. Orca Strongly recommend that any racing suit should be tried on by each swimmer before choosing the appropriate size, based upon individual preference in terms of compression. Swimming stroke and distance may also be key factors in the suit selection.
- XS - S - M - L - XL refer to the size chart
- Black/Fluo Orange
- neoprene Yamamoto 39 CELL extremely flexible, coating over closed cell neoprene Super Composite Skin (SCS), inner lining InfinitySkin constructed from a high strength nylon, Hydrolite panels.
- Suitable for
- open water
- neoprene (2.0 mm)
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 15,00 standard, FREE shipping for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar, € 15,00 for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - other delivery services: not available ;
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if returned to us within 30 days; excluding gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty ;
- - returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Nuoto Mania Shop will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items ;
- - More information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;