ORCA men's Core SwimRun - wetsuit
Wetsuit Orca Swim-Run Core man, a specific product studied for Swimrun's competitions. The mud improves buoyancy during swimming fractions as well as guarantees maximum freedom of movement during racing. A practical outer side pocket allows the athlete to carry all the equipment he needs during the competition. Removable arms sleeves.
Available in sizes: 4, 5, 6, MT, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. Available in color: Black/Green.
- Yamamoto neoprene, the Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene;
- Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you;
- the HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come of easier, for faster transitions. This technology, combined with the SCS coating, helps the water slide off your wetsuit, without impregnating it, considerably improving your hydrodynamics;
- the inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke.
Features of the suit Core Swim-Run Orca:
- front zip for easy donning of the suit;
- removable neoprene arms;
- anti-abrasion panel Duraskin protects the wetsuit at the rear in the event of slipping;
- neoprene Yamamoto 39 extremely flexible CELL high quality;
- above coating neoprene closed cell Super Composite Skin (SCS);
- internal lining InfinitySkin constructed from a high strength nylon;
- Hydrolite special coating panels that absorbs less water.
- A: height - to determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot;
- B: chest - take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust;
- C: waist - measure around the narrowest part of your waistline;
- weight- measure you weight on a weight scale.
* measure is taken from ground level; inseam is 10cm shorter that inside leg, on average. ** Body measurements and corresponding sizes are to be considered as a general guideline. Orca Strongly recommend that any racing suit should be tried on by each swimmer before choosing the appropriate size, based upon individual preference in terms of compression. Swimming stroke and distance may also be key factors in the suit selection.
ATTENTION all neoprene wetsuit, can not be returned or changed for incorrect size. We do not accept returns for this product except in case of factory defects.
- 4 - 5 - 6 - MT - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 refer to the size chart
- Neoprene Yamamoto 39 CELL extremely flexible, coating over closed cell neoprene Super Composite Skin (SCS), inner lining InfinitySkin constructed from a high strength nylon, Hydrolite panels.
- Suitable for
- the arm panels 2mm super-flexy.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 15,00 standard, FREE shipping for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar, € 15,00 for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - other delivery services: not available ;
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if returned to us within 30 days; excluding gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty ;
- - returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Nuoto Mania Shop will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items ;
- - More information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;