Mizuno GX-Sonic III ST Jammer
The ST model of the Mizuno GX-Sonic III men's jammer is designed exclusively for sprinters. The Sonic Line Design system compresses and supports the thigh muscles favoring a powerful leg stroke. The exclusive design, the cuts and seams that allow you to maintain the right posture during the entire race, keeping your legs cool until the final sprint.
Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL Colors: blue
Who wears it: this rscing jammer was used by sprinters of the caliber of Caeleb Dressel (see photo) and Vlad Morozov
Size information: if you fit 24 GB of Speedo LZR Racer X or Arena Carbon Flex fits we recommend a size S. Please consult the size guide.
Strengths: this racing Jammer has the particularity of making the body a board facilitating the sliding in the water. The ST model was designed by Mizuno exclusively for fast races, 50 and 100 m, in free style, in the back and in the butterfly. Its use in a race like the 200 m is completely subjective. The ST model is not recommended for breastroke, IM and over 200 m races. For these competitions Mizuno has created the MR model which leaves greater freedom of movement.
Mizuno GX-Sonic 3 ST features
- Sonic Light Ribtex system: speed enters a new dimension. In addition to helping with compression, Mizuno's patented fabric has an uneven surface, which reduces surface friction with water by up to 9%;
- Sonic Line Design system: created through the dynamic analysis of muscle load during swimming. The balance between strength, support and ease of movement is determined through musculoskeletal simulation. The cross shape prevents the legs from opening during the leg stroke and this provides an advantage in the second part of the race;
- extended support area: support areas have been extended along the hamstrings to facilitate buoyancy throughout the competition;
- FINA approved : approved by FINA for national and international swimming competitions.
Composition: Sonic light live TeX 67% nylon 33% polyurethane, HP Sonic light 65% nylon, 35% polyurethane.
- C waist - measure around the narrowest part of your waistline;
- D hip - measure around the fullest part of your hips.
*Body measurements and corresponding sizes are to be considered as a general guideline. Mizuno strongly recommend that any racing suit should be tried on by each swimmer before choosing the appropriate size, based upon individual preference in terms of compression. Swimming stroke and distance may also be key factors in the suit selection.
|D. Hip (cm)||81-85||85-88||88-91||91-94||94-97||97-100||100-103|
|C. Waist (cm)|
|67-71||2 XS||2 XS||XS|
- dalla XS alla XL - se avete dubbi sulla taglia consultate l'apposita tabella o contattateci indicandoci altezza e peso
- Blue (blu)
- Manufacturer reference
- Sonic light live TeX 67% nylon 33% poliuretano, HP Sonic light 65% nylon, 35% poliuretano
- Suitable for
- adulti e dalla categoria Ragazzi primo anno in poi
- costume da gara nuoto specifico per gare veloci (50/100 m) nello stile libero, dorso, farfalla
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 15,00 standard, FREE shipping for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar, € 15,00 for orders over 350,00 € ;
- - other delivery services: not available ;
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if returned to us within 30 days; excluding gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty ;
- - returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Nuoto Mania Shop will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items ;
- - More information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The best effect you will get if you remove text and put background image