Arena Powerskin Carbon-Air² woman - Limited Edition 2022
Arena Powerskin Carbon-Air² woman - Limited Edition 2022. Carbon fiber is the latest technological advance in terms of high-performance materials. Stronger than steel, but much lighter, it is used to increase the speed of F1 cars and spaceships. The same technology is integrated into the horizontal bands of the women's Powerskin Carbon Air² Gator racing suit. The construction in a single piece of fabric, the heat-sealed seams and the innovative 3-panel lining, in combination with carbon fiber, offer total flexibility, the right compression without forcing and allow you to slide better in the water. Limited edition print inspired by the skin of an alligator, available in two bright colors.
Available sizes: 32 IT (28 FRA - 22 UK/USA), 34 IT (30 FRA - 24 UK/USA), 36 IT (32 FRA - 26 UK/USA), 38 IT (34 FRA - 28 UK/USA), 40 IT (36 FRA - 30 UK/USA), 42 IT (38 FRA - 32 UK/USA), 44 IT (40 FRA - 34 UK/USA).
STRONG POINT: lightness, strength, flexibility, wearability and freedom of movement improved compared to the first edition of the Carbon Air.
Women's competitive swimwear Arena Powerskin Carbon Air 2 Body Short Leg lime orange features:
- integrated horizontal carbon bands lock down at a critical stretch point to provide compression on overextended zones, core stability and power when and where it’s needed. The result is a lighter form of intelligent compression with the comfort of a second skin;
- made from just one piece of fabric, the Powerskin Carbon Air 2, thanks to the absence of multiple seams, offers supreme comfort and absorbs less water, resulting in less drag and an advanced hydrodynamic effect that helps the swimmer glide cleanly through the water. It’s also easier to put on, and once it’s on the body, it feels just like a second skin;
- the internal lining of the Carbon Air 2 consists of 3 separate panels to give greater freedom of movement. With less internal lining, both women’s and men’s suits are lighter and absorb less water, thus reducing drag and improving glide;
- FINA approved;
Fabric: 65% poliammide 34% elastam 1% carbon fiber
- 32 IT (28 INT- 22 UK/USA), 34 IT (30 INT- 24 UK/USA), 36 IT (32 INT - 26 UK/USA), 38 IT (34 INT- 28 UK/USA), 40 IT (36 INT- 30 UK/USA), 42 IT (38 INT- 32 UK/USA), 44 IT (40 INT- 34 UK/USA) - if you have doubts about the size contact us indicating height a
- Night Gator, Twilight Gator
- 65% Polyamide 34% Elastane 1% Carbon Fibers
- Types of Training
- women's Competition Swimwear
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to your country are: :
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 10,90 (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Denmark, France, Austria, Bulgaria, Andorra, Hungary, Monaco, Slovenia, Andorra), € 15,00 (Bosnia Herzegovina, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Finlad, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Sweden), € 20,00 (Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Slovakia);
- - standard Tracked Delivery for Europe out E.U.: estimated delivery 7/10 business days - € 30,00 standar ;
- - other delivery services: not available.
- - we refund any item purchased on Nuoto Mania Shop if the return is communicated within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty;
- - size change is only possible for Italy. Customers from foreign countries can proceed with a second order after the return with refund ;
- - more information for returning the goods.
- - credit card by PayPal, PayPlu or Stripe;
- - bank transfer;
- - cash on delivery not available;